As you can imagine, we need an army of volunteers to help make the Run4Hope possible.
The areas we need volunteers are the following. If you’d want to help please complete the form below and we will contact you soon to allocated slots.
- Site setup /break down – This is to help setup the site and lines for races from 7am and break down after 3pm.
- Stewards – The stewards are situated around the route at the park to guide runners and provide security in activities area. Steward are required from 8am.
- Clean up team – This is done in hourly slots and we make sure that the park is kept litter free by checking each hour with litter pickers and black bags. This team needs to be available from 9am and then required after the event finishes at 3pm.
- Kidz GANG – Helpers are required to do slots for kids GANG activities i.e. bouncy castle. Helpers required from 9am.
- Hospitality / Green room – We need people to help with food and hospitality and to serve on the green room tent for our Pastors and international visitors.
- Race team – We need people to help with handing out water and sweets to the runners, race officials, time keepers, etc. The race team needs to be available from 8am.
- Registration – This team registers runners and gives them the runners information and T shirts before the races. The registration team needs to be available from 8am.
Where can you help? Sign up below.